Recent Post

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Juventus Appiah In My Dreams

The Ghanaian played for the Bianconeri for two seasons between 2003 and 2005 and he reveals that he wouldn’t mind a move back to Turin.

Appiah recently terminated his contract with Fenerbahce and he is a free agent. He is now hoping Claudio Ranieri takes notice of his situation.

“Coming back to Juve would be a dream for me and I am sure I can give them more compared to my first experiences there,” Appiah told Tuttosport.  

“I am better and more mature and I would be ready to make my self available for the team.  

“I don’t know if there has been any contact but I hope there has been.  

“My agent hasn’t told me anything yet I know that there have been offers from abroad but if Juventus call they will be priority.”

The 27-year-old would be a welcome addition to the Old Lady as a number of injuries have hampered the team.  

Claudio Marchisio, Cristiano Zanetti, Marco Marchionni and Mauro Camoranesi all have various problems in the treatment room and Appiah would represent great cover in the middle. Juve are looking to challenege for major titles this year and a strong squad is needed if they are to achieve their ambitions.

0 comments:

EngLanD's sCheDuLe 2008-2009

Date

Venue

Against

Competition

20 August 2008

London

Czech Republic

Friendly

06 September 2008

Barcelona

Andorra

World Cup Qualifier

10 September 2008

n/a

Croatia

World Cup Qualifier

11 October 2008

London

Kazakhstan

World Cup Qualifier

15 October 2008

n/a

Belarus

World Cup Qualifier

19 November 2008

Berlin

Germany

Friendly

01 April 2009

n/a

Ukraine

World Cup Qualifier

06 June 2009

n/a

Kazakhstan

World Cup Qualifier

10 June 2009

n/a

Andorra

World Cup Qualifier

09 September 2009

n/a

Croatia

World Cup Qualifier

10 October 2009

n/a

Ukraine

World Cup Qualifier

14 October 2009

n/a

Belarus

World Cup Qualifier

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com