Recent Post

Monday, July 21, 2008

Cesc Could Rejoin Barcelona - Hleb

Cesc Could Rejoin Barcelona - Hleb
The Belarussian playmaker revealed that his great friend at Arsenal showed him around the Catalan capital on a previous trip and still loves the club where he began.

Fàbregas was strongly linked with a return to Camp Nou last summer and Hleb thinks that he could well be tempted back in next few years because of his feelings for the Blaugrana.

"He loves this club, and though he’s at Arsenal, who knows, maybe one day he’ll come back here," he explained. "He and Flamini were my best mates at Arsenal.

"I once came to Barcelona from London with Cesc, but that was only a day-trip and I saw little of the city which is now my home.”

While Hleb's words will not impress Arsène Wenger, the fact that the 27-year-old considers that only now has he joined a great club may anger a few Arsenal fans.

“It’s a great opportunity for me. Since I was seven my dream has been to play for a great club like Barça. I love Barça and I want to do my very best to try to win as many titles as possible," he continued.

“I know it’s a great team, with great players. What I want to do is to integrate, play good football with them and obviously win.”

Hleb will team up with Henry again at Barça and the pair were inseparable on when training together for the first time last Friday.

Accusations that they did not perform well together at Arsenal does not bother the former Stuttgart forward and he is delighted to be back alongside his friend.

"He’s my mate. We spent two years together. We understand each other and I’m real pleased to be back with him," Hleb added.


0 comments:

EngLanD's sCheDuLe 2008-2009

Date

Venue

Against

Competition

20 August 2008

London

Czech Republic

Friendly

06 September 2008

Barcelona

Andorra

World Cup Qualifier

10 September 2008

n/a

Croatia

World Cup Qualifier

11 October 2008

London

Kazakhstan

World Cup Qualifier

15 October 2008

n/a

Belarus

World Cup Qualifier

19 November 2008

Berlin

Germany

Friendly

01 April 2009

n/a

Ukraine

World Cup Qualifier

06 June 2009

n/a

Kazakhstan

World Cup Qualifier

10 June 2009

n/a

Andorra

World Cup Qualifier

09 September 2009

n/a

Croatia

World Cup Qualifier

10 October 2009

n/a

Ukraine

World Cup Qualifier

14 October 2009

n/a

Belarus

World Cup Qualifier

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com